Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photography & Me!

It's good to know that there's more to life than TV, a nice 'lazy-boy' and some sour cream with potato chips..!

PHOTOGRAPHY!!
Yes! Life has photography and photography has life (with many images of, well, endless possibilities)!

This type of media is one that I have slowly, but surely grown fond of over the past twenty-one years. This type of medium continues to grow, in:
  • Popularity (& no, I'm not in to this because it's the "COOL" thing to do!!)
  • Style
  • Equipment
  • Etc.
It's an ever-changing, ever-growing, always evolving type of media. And this type my friends, intrigues me.

I've always enjoyed taking photos of things, anything really. When I was younger though, it was more family photos more than anything. Although, I would always enjoy taking the picture and sometimes capturing people at weird, but unique and crafty angles.

Then, stealing from my Mom, I would grab her film-camera and just take photos of things up, inside and out, plus around the house. Then all the way to about three years ago, I got my first digital camera!
-usa.canon.com
This camera is still the one that I use today!

It is a Canon - PowerShot A540!
-This link will allow you to check out the 'specs' of the camera and a general overview with other specific specifications!

This is a very easy to use, versatile, quality camera that delivers - more BANG for your buck as I would say (and I do say!)! 6.0 mega pixels of ULTIMATE power!

Capturing moments, capturing life!
Love it!

Nature, landscapes, just natural things -- These are my favorite things to capture and photograph!

I believe those three things are the most beautiful to photograph in this world!!

Traveling around the world or just in my own town - being outside and capturing things out in the bright, beautiful sun - is So much fun!
Thus, my love for photography is growing and growing!!

Now, I believe it's time to save up for a better camera, better lens, just better equipment - once I have acquired these things, the skies the limit!!!

That's all for now!

Later & Peace!

No comments: