Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Adele on the Horizon of Incredible Sound



The other day, my brother introduced me to a new artist on the horizon. Her name is Adele Adkins. The CD is Adele 19. It is outrageously unbelievable. Her voice is like no other. The first cut on the CD is entitled "Daydreamer" - the lyrics are incredible. She goes up and down the ladder of sound and weaves you around until you are dizzy with delight. I highly recommend this CD to you if you think you might like an English jazz singer.


Adele Laurie Blue Adkins was born in 1988 in London. This year she received the Brit Award's Critic's Choice and is being hailed not as the new Amy Winehouse, but just as good if not better. Now, I like Amy Winehouse, but Adele isn't the trainwreck Amy Winehouse is.

I like her outlook on life in general. She is on the larger side (wears a 14-16), but says she will consider losing weight if it affects her health or her sex life.

Take a listen if you are interested in new amazing talent.

Gotta go - gotta get -

Peace out

Thanks to my brotha -

D

No comments: