Saturday, June 21, 2008

Disney! - 'Professional Internship' - "Communications" (continued!)

Okay! I swear this post is more relevant to the topic at hand!

Other than the 'CareerStart' program (for high school grads), and the College Program (for College students), Disney also offers the Professional Internship, program!

This, concerning my future, is something that I might get in to.

I would most likely move down there in Orlando, or Lake Buena Vista and live with room mates, and do work and live on my own basically.

Except the difference between this and my last experience with Disney, is the fact that this work will be more focused on a (possible) future career with Disney or just more experience in the field that I am interested in pursuing as a future job or career. Communications!

Now, I still have yet to do more research about this field from Disney, but it sounds very close to what I'm in to (like film, music, audio production, camera operating, etc.). I'm thinking that I'll have the chance to dabble and work with some more high-tech equiptment that Disney has to offer. Possibly be behind the audio, mixing board at the Cirque Di Sole (spelling?!) shows. Possibly be a film editor for Disney commercials. Possibly be a camera operator for one of the many Disney shows or sitcoms (like Hannah Montana!)! That would be sweet!

So! Many possibilities!!
So! We'll see what happens, again, as I've said, I'm excited for the future!

Good times, I will definitely be looking in to this as a possibility!

Till' next time, see ya! :)

Peace.

No comments: